-

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Rafael Grampa's Wolverine!

Brazilian Rafael Grampa burst onto the American comics scene with Dark Horse's publication of Grampa's 'Mesmo Delivery'. Exciting by his work, Marvel and DC comics hired him to work on different projects for them like a story for the 250th anniversary issue of Hellblazer and the artsy Batman Black and White.

 Grampa has an amazing innovative style. Not only does he have an amazing fluid and expressive line, he has an incredible inventive mind, interpreting old Marvel characters in new and interesting ways.

In Strange Tales II's "Dear Logan", he sums up the whole of the Wolverine mythos in 8 dynamic pages while adding a whole new take on the character with the area of mutants with healing factors, fighting like professional wrestlers with swords and chainsaws.
 This is comics at their best! I can't wait for more of work from Grampa!.

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete